Opinion: Seventeen Super Smooth Waterproof & Longstay Lip Pencil


Hello there!

I can barely call myself a beauty blogger and I'm definitely not good at reviewing products. But since there are such great ones as the one that I'm going to talk about in this post, I can't help myself. And so here's my opinion (not review!) on Seventeen Super Smooth Lip Pencil.


Oh, I've already told you about my love for lipliners. I even did a blogpost with my opinion of Essence lipliners. And although I would love to get myself another one of those, I couldn't find a shade to match me. 
So after swatching some other brands, I found this Seventeen lipliner and fell in love. 


It's in a shade 02 Pink Tint and it's gorgeous! It's that nude color that, unlike its name, looks more brown than pink. And I can say quite surely that the color has a cool undertone, in case you follow that "tone" thing.


What I like about the product:
  • it really is waterproof
  • and it really is long-stay
  • it's soft and applies smoothly and evenly
  • not sure if there really is vitamin E and jojoba oil, but it doesn't dry my lips (which is very important for me)
  • good quality for a budget product
What I don't like about the product:
  • well, it's not that I don't really like, but I feel like it won't stay with me for a long time, as it needs to be sharped literally after every applying
Overall I can say that it's definitely not the last Seventeen lipliner in my collection as I want to buy a couple more. And surely, I'd love to try some other products of the brand.

Have you ever tried Seventeen products? If so, did you like them? What are your favorites and disappointments?
xx, D

Instagram