Skincare and Beauty bits | Clinique and La Roche-Posay haul


Hello there!

The previous few weeks were quite rich with cosmetic products for me: some of them I received as a gift for my birthday and some of them I bought myself. I had enough time to try it all out, and today I decided to share what I got and tell how it works for me. Basically, there are two brands today: Clinique and La Roche-Posay, and both of them I really like. 

skincare


I really wanted to try La Roche-Posay skincare after I tried their great Hydraphase Intense Legere moisturizer. And this spring I learned about Free from Spots program by LRP and their Anti-imperfections kit that contains Effaclar Foaming gel and Effaclar Duo + Anti-imperfections corrector
Effaclar range is developed specifically for acne/problem skin, and I decided to give it a try even though I don't have some serious problems with my skin at the moment.
Foaming gel is literally great! I love how clear and fresh my skin feels after using it. But though I have a combination skin type, I need to apply my moisturizer instantly, otherwise, it dries my skin. But it saves me from super oily skin on my forehead :)
At the same time, I can't say that I noticed some effect from Effaclar Duo+ on some minor spots. 


Clinique Dramatically Different moisturizer has been in my wishlist for a long time and I even included it in my 2016 list as well. 
It's so so good for oily skin! I really love it at the moment, though I'm not sure if it would work for my skin in cold autumn and winter.
I use it in the morning and then apply my makeup and it works great for me.


This tiny All about eyes cream was in a kit that I received for my birthday. It's such a small sample, but it really lasts long. 
I can't say that this one became my favorite eye cream, but I like how my skin becomes smoother and softer. And concealer applies very well after using it.

beauty


And speaking of concealers... I'm in love with my new Airbrush one!
I picked a lighter one as I was planning to use it mostly under my eyes, but it also quite nice for hiding some imperfections. I've been using it for two weeks and what can I say about it? Love love love!


And the last, but not the least, Cream shaper for eyes.
I have it in shade 101 Black Diamond, and it contains a tiny shimmer in it. Usually, I apply it on my low eyelid and it stays almost for a whole day (for example, my Essence eye pencil fades away in a few hours).

That's it!
Have you tried any of the products above? Or do you have other favourite products from these brands?
xx, D

Instagram