Travel | Italy: Montepulciano, Florence & Verona


Hello there and welcome to the last part of my Italy trip! 

Disclaimer:
this post is kind of a part of Italy series post, so let me explain.
I'm going to make it as helpful as I only can, with all the information that I have and with all my honesty.
All pictures are clickable.

After intensive 3 days in Venice, we were really exhausted, but we still had some plans and places to visit. And the first of these places was Montepulciano. It's a tiny town in Tuscany famous for its wine, cheese... and appearance in the Twilight saga! Well, as a huge Twilight fan I wanted to visit Montepulciano so much, but I've never thought that it'll actually happen one day. But dreams come true and here we are!


To get to Montepulciano you have, firstly, to get to Chiusi. We had a night train from Venice to Chiusi and then we took a bus to Montepulciano. I'm not sure if it's possible to find an actual bus schedule online, cause we found it only at the railway/bus station.


Oh, these wonderful Tuscany landscapes! Our day in Montepulciano we spent walking, exploring and seeing. And then we dropped to a restaurant for delicious pasta <3


[And here's the purpose of our visit:]

Yay! My fangirling soul is SCREAMING!


Our next stop, unfortunately, only for one day, was Florence. It was a rainy day, but we still had a chance to see some of its famous spots.


Of course, we visited the most famous place in Florence - the Cathedral of Florence (Santa Maria del Fiore). All those details, stained glass, paintings, it all is truly stunning and breathtaking. I don't think that it's possible to feel it that way until you actually see it by your own eyes.


The rest of the day we spent trying to see as many places as possible (um, as always haha).


And our last city was romantic Verona. We've been there only for about 4-5 hours and we haven't seen that much. So here are a few spots :)


We got to Verona on February 13 and everything was decorated with hearts, and there were so many couples all around haha!


And here is it! Our Italy week is over. I can say that I loved Italy, for sure. And I'm sure that one day I'll be back there again, cause there are still so many things to see and so many dishes to try!

Have you ever been to Italy or to any of the cities above? If so, what did you like the most and would you visit it again?
xx, D
[ Create an account and get $26 off your first Airbnb trip here! (Works only for new Airbnb users) ] *affiliate

Instagram