Moisturising with Hydraphase


I'm looking for new moisturisers for my skin literally all the time. And I was surprised when a couple of weeks ago I've found a few samples of La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Legere in depts of my make up bag!
So I've been using it recently and here's what I have to say.

Pay attention that my skin type is combination to oily (T-zone), with some problems and spots sometimes and I'm not allergic pretty much to anything. This product is good for my skin and it's only my personal opinion.


I had literally no idea what to expect from this moisturiser as I'm not into La Roche-Posay products much, except trying their Micellar water (which I've been loving) and BB-cream that didn't suit to my skin.
So when I tried it for the first time I was surprised! It does moisturise really well!
I would compare it to Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet, it kind of turns into like water on your skin the same way and feels fresh! 



What I like about Hydraphase Intense Legere: it's lightweight and doesn't leave a sticky mask on your face like some creams do, it dries very quickly, suits to sensitive skin (like any other LRP product) and it moisturises! But at the same time, I'd say it's better for a warmer time of the year. It's not enough just a bit for cold weather (probably only to my skin).

Anyway, I'd love to get myself a full-size as I really liked it and it works on my skin very well!
I'd even add it to my list of favourite moisturizers :)

What is your favourite moisturiser at the moment?
Are you using any of LRP products that you would recommend? :)
xx, D

Instagram