[Personal] Feeling Decembery


I literally can't believe that 2015 is nearly over. I can't believe it's almost the middle of December.

I didn't plan to make a post like that, because I know that everyone is busy with all the Christmas stuff, buying gifts, decorating, and it's not the right time to be sad or something. But the idea just hit my mind and after all, I thought "What if I'm not the only one who feels that?" So here I go.

The thing is that as much as I love Christmas and New Year coming and all the blogposts and blogmases and videos, as much I don't like December and the end of the year. It's not about the weather or spending money (cause it's one of my favorite things to do haha) or something else, but it's about how I feel.

Every year since the beginning of December I feel upset, super nostalgic and sentimental. It's like every single day I think what this year has brought to me and the fact is I start remembering mostly bad things, regretting the things that I haven't done and just being nostalgic.
Usually, I am pretty positive and optimistic and I believe that everything happens for a reason and at the right moment. But in December... I just can't help myself.

But not to be super annoying and sad with this post - I know that it will be over right after this season.

I just wanted to know if there is anyone who feels the same and what do you do to not feel too upset and depressed :)

xx, D

Instagram