[Christmassy] festive nail polishes


December is here! I'm so excited about all these Christmassy things, decor stuff, makeup, and everything! And also for my manicure :)

I love having my nails painted with some beautiful nail color, but as it's a festive season, I also love shiny glitters yay! So today I wanted to share my favorite polishes for this season :)


I bought this one last December right before Christmas/New Year season and, of course, now I associate it with celebrating and fireworks and these glitters are so shiny and colorful!

DANCE LEGEND NEW PRISM (1)
It's a Russian brand and their nail varnishes are so so good! This one is a holographic and it's so beautiful! Actually, I love wearing it throughout the whole winter, because for me it's a color for some cold and frosty time of the year.


ESSIE TOP COAT (Stroke of Brilliance)
I bought this top coat quite a while ago, but I still like it a lot! Again, it's so cold blue that reminds me of cold weather, so I prefer wearing it throughout winter. Usually, I don't use it as a separate color and prefer having blue, white or some silver/metallic color as a first layer under the topcoat.

SALLY HANSEN HARD AS NAILS XTREME WEAR (485 Golden-I & 510 Brick Wall)
I've told you about these two so many times already haha! But I love them so much, and I mentioned them in my Autumny nail polishes post, but they are just so perfect! And as a duo, they make a wonderful Christmassy red/gold manicure (for example).


So here they are! My favorite polishes for Christmassy manicure! Hope this post inspired you to go and buy yourself a couple of new shiny nail colors :)
Do you like glittery nail polishes? What are your favorite colors for the Christmas season?

xx, D

Instagram