Mobile photography: Autumn


Well, I think I've already said that I love photography. I love taking pictures on my camera, trying different angles, capturing some memorable moments and then sit and spent the whole evening editing them.

But there's also something special and attractive in mobile photography. Well, I mean we all use our phones to capture something important, beautiful and, actually, anything that happens around and we don't always have our cameras with us, right? 

So today I decided to share some pictures that I took in September and October, cause it looks like soon it will be all grey, rainy and seriously inappropriate for taking photos haha



I guess that I have to say that I use the iPhone 5C for my photos, which has not the greatest camera but it's still pretty good, and my one and only favorite Afterlight app.






Are you following me on Instagram? :) I am here and I'd be glad if you check my page
Also, I love beautiful accounts, so don't be shy and share yours in the comments below! :)

xx, D

Instagram