Making choices || What is right?


Since early childhood, when my mom told me that I have to choose only one toy I liked more, I knew that I have to make choices. Obviously, I just haven't realized it yet then. It's a silly example, but it seemed the biggest problem and the hardest choice of my life as a child.

Now I know, there are always those times when we have to make choices and set priorities. We get to choose every day. And every day those choices are more important and harder to make. "What color of my pen should it be? Which notebook I wanna have on my math classes? Which dress should I choose for the school prom? Should I buy this tablet/laptop/phone now or I'd better save some money and buy a better one a bit later? What college should I apply to? What am I gonna do next? Do I need to go to Uni? It will cost lots of money. Buy/rent an apartment? Which? These are closer to my job and bus station, but those are more comfortable and convenient." So you got what I mean.

We grow up and we have to decide what would be better for us, our family, our education, career, pets, home. For our living.
And, ugh, I know how hard it can be - to decide what is right. 
For the last half of the year I've been asking myself - what do I want to do? Keep studying? Working, making money? What do I think is right for me?
And the thing is - I don't know. I know that I'll figure it out somehow, but for now - I just don't know.

But the other thing I believe in is there will never be the right choice or wrong choice or decision. Anything I'd do will be right from one side and wrong from another.

There are these situations when you just don't know what is right and what is wrong and what you should do and what would be better. And it's fine, it's okay, cause how can you know, right?
People often blame themselves for the things they've done and that their decisions were wrong and they could do better. But how could they be wrong if they taught you something, gave you experience and some wisdom? Anyway, decisions and choices we make lead us to where we are now.
I believe that we should choose what we really want and what we guess is right. Cause somehow our mind or heart, or whatever it is, already knows what we should choose.

xx, D 

Instagram