How to enjoy life more? | 5 tips


Sometimes there are moments when life seems so hard and everything's so complicated. And you feel like you've got too many things to do and problems to solve. I feel that way quite often and it gets me really stressed out and tired literally of everything.

So here I collected some things and tips that I could think of, and that I guess can help not to stress so much, relax a little bit and take life a bit easier and happier.
These tips help me and I really hope that you'll find something for yourself that will make you enjoy your life more! :)

1 || DON'T TAKE IT ALL TOO PERSONALLY 

I know, we all have a lot of problems and worries. Or we think we do.
The thing is, some of our problems are really serious and need to be solved, and some of them are just flimsy and you shouldn't even care about them! Stop taking everything so personally and seriously. Often problems seem much worse than they actually are.

2 || THROW AWAY YOUR NEGATIVE THOUGHTS

Stop thinking that the thing you do is going to fail, that you'll ruin everything, that your plans are going to flop, that you won't pass your exams, you won't find a job, just stop. Stop imagining negative pessimistic scripts. Concentrate on the good things and thoughts instead of the bad ones. It's always easier to think about something bad to prevent disappointment, but try to teach yourself to think positively.

3 || DON'T EXPECT AND HOPE TOO MUCH

Don't expect too much from people, life or even from yourself. We're all people and you can't just hope that someone can guess what you want or what you're thinking of. Don't be so hard on people and on yourself when something happens not just like you planned it.
After all the hopes I had, I've decided that having no expectations is easier.

4 || DO THINGS IN TIME

I think it's one of the easiest things that you can do to make yourself feel good and stop worrying. Just do the things you need to do in time and then relax and do anything you want.
To be honest, I wish I could follow this tip, but most of the time I'm too lazy, especially if I can delay some important things like an essay or any other homework for the next day (and it's something that I regret later).

5 || DO WHAT YOU WANT

There are things and situations when you know you should do like you've been told or taught when you should listen to the advice you've been given.
But when it comes to yourself or your own thing, do what you want and do what you think is right. Don't listen to anyone, cause they're not you. Only you know what is best for you. And oh, I know, so cliche, but it's true. You'll feel better once you do something that you know is right for you and it's your own decision.

xx, D

Instagram