5 favorite nail polishes for autumn


Love to autumn + love to nail polishes = oh combo haha
Today I want to share with you 4 nail colors and 1 top coat which I love especially for autumn :)



1 || SALLY HANSEN HARD AS NAILS XTREME WEAR (510 Brick Wall)


My all-time favorite! I just love this color and it's more than perfect for autumn. You can apply just one coat and it will look right as in the bottle. And it dries very quickly.

2 || ESSENCE COLOUR&GO (162 Dare To Nude)


Oldy-goodie, haha I really like nude polishes and this one I can wear like always. But for some reason, I like it in autumn more than usual. As it's nude, you might need 2 or 3 coats (I usually apply 2).

3 || SALLY HANSEN HARD AS NAILS XTREME WEAR (485 Golden-I)


This one is just so perfect! It's like autumn and Christmas in one bottle, especially if you'll mix it with the first one - Brick Wall. Oh, I guess I can smell Christmas

4 || MAYBELLINE COLORAMA (290)


Simple dark graphite grey (almost black) nail color with a bit of shimmer (which you can't see on your nails). I mean well, dark polish is always good, but oh, it's autumn! And it's also nice for mixing with other colors or even for gradient manicure.

5 || SALLY HANSEN BIG MATTE TOP COAT (41055)


It's not a nail color, but I love this topcoat for just changing usual look of my varnishes. Looks really good with the nude ones.

Here is it!
What are your fave nail colors for the autumn season?


xx, D

Instagram