5 ways to keep yourself organised

I've never been that person, that has such a good memory to keep all my plans for the whole week in my head and always can control my schedule. When I was little my mom used to do that for me (I bet yours too haha). But now, when I got some more things to do, I had to think and figure out what ways will work for me when it comes to remembering things and being organized at all.

So the last few months I've been learning to keep myself organised, watching tutorials and YouTube videos and finally came to these ways that I use now.

Here are 5 ways that I want to share with you and I hope that you'll find something new or, maybe, remember that you've already seen but forgot :)

1 || KEEPING A DAILY DIARY OR PLANNER
Keeping a diary is a good way to remember literally everything. You can write down any things you must do, events, time tables, lists of things you have/want to buy. BTW, planners automatically make you very cool and adult, right?
I know that some fancy brand diaries may be very expensive, especially when you're not sure if you'll actually keep it or forget about it next week.
But the good thing is - you can use any notebook you want. You can decorate it as you want, so you always can have a look at it and get some inspiration :)
If you're not sure that you really want/need a diary or don't know how to keep it yet, try and use any notebook you like and train on it.

This is my notebook (it has such cuuuuute owls on its cover and on pages inside) and I adapted it and turned into a daily diary. I write down things that I have to do and keep it in two languages - Russian and English. 
But actually, it's not only a diary. I use it as an inspiration book and I also write down some quotes from books I've read or films I've seen; it has a photo of Prague when I visited it last April; it has some future plans, wish lists and ideas for my next posts.



2 || HAVING A WEEK SCHEDULE AND CREATING TO DO LISTS
Besides my college class schedule, I always keep (or try to) in my mind a list of things that I should do. It's not about those important things (they better should be written), but something that I want or plan to do.
If you know that there are lots of things you need to remember, I suggest you to draw that schedule on the A4 paper sheet (or buy a pre-made one), decorate it and put in on the wall or board in your room, so you always can see it.
Also, I try to remember some things that I have to do today. 
So if my diary keeps only important things, in my head I try to keep some things that are not necessary, but wishing to be done.

3 || USING COLORFUL STICKERS, MARKERS, AND OTHER CATCHY NOTABLE STUFF
Using bright stickers and markers is an easy way for remembering and fast finding pages or information you need. Last week I got lots of new funny stickers and I really enjoy using them. They make my diary more personalised and I want to open it literally every minute.


4 || USING THE CALENDAR ON MY COMPUTER/PHONE
Sometimes for planning things I use the calendar on my computer. It's very convenient when it connects to my other devices and I can see my plans on my phone or tablet.
You also can try to use some special apps for your smartphone, but I didn't find it interesting and working for me (at least for now).


5 || WRITING DOWN YOUR IDEAS INTO YOUR NOTEBOOK OR PHONE
I don't think that this point has to be described. I guess you all know these moments when you're on your classes, going somewhere or trying to fall asleep and here it is. THE Thought. It came to your mind so unexpectedly and you think that you remembered it and can think about it later, but after 10 minutes you realise that you forgot it (and "Oooh, it was such a nice and smart thought!")
After approximately a million times when it happened to me, I decided to write down my ideas the exact moment it hits my mind.


That's it!
What are your ways to keep yourself organised? Comment down below :)

xx, D

Instagram